Collection and use of personal data
Joint responsibility with Brezelbäckerei Ditsch GmbH
The person responsible, within the meaning of the German Telemedia Act, for the website www.ditsch.de is Brezelbäckerei Ditsch GmbH (Imprint).
On some sub-pages of this website, it is possible to enter information and share it with the data controller. In addition to Ditsch, the VFSDE also acts as a data controller. In such a case, you will find corresponding information on the website. In terms of data protection law, the two companies work together on the basis of shared responsibility (Art. 26 GDPR).
If you are interested in working with us, you can use the application form on the homepage. For further processing, we collect a number of data in order to check whether a cooperation is possible and reasonable. The processing is based on the initiation and fulfilment of the contract.
If you use the "Shops" contact form to ask questions about us or our products and services, you will be asked to provide personal data such as name, address, e-mail address and a message that you would like to send us. You may also contact us directly by email, provided we have given a specific email address. We may use this information in our legitimate interest to contact you or respond to your message.
Together with our partners, we offer you the opportunity to apply under "Vacancies". Please note that we have published separate data privacy notice for this.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients for the following purposes:
- To our service providers and Valora Group companies (see www.valora.com/en or https://www.valora.com/en/datenschutz/ for further details), e.g. for human resources management, bookkeeping, accounting, marketing services, distribution, product and service provision, personnel services, telecommunications and IT;
- if you expressly ask us to do so;
- if disclosure is necessary to comply with a court order or a legal or regulatory obligation; or
- if the disclosure of this personal data is in connection with the (intended) sale of our company, company assets or parts of the company.
Our service providers and Valora Group companies are contractually obliged to process personal data only on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions. They will use personal data only for the agreed purpose and will not sell or otherwise market it to third parties.
Furthermore, we oblige them to comply with technical and organisational measures for the protection and security of personal data.
Your data may be processed by us, our affiliated companies and/or by our service providers in Switzerland and/or the European Union. The adequate level of protection fpr processing within Switzerland results from an adequacy decision of the European Commission in favor of Switzerland.
If a service provider or a Valora Group company processes the data in a country where the applicable laws do not guarantee adequate protection of personal data, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that the respective data recipients comply with an adequate level of data protection.
Security and confidentiality
To ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data collected online, we use data networks that are protected by, among other things, industry standard firewalls and passwords. In handling your personal data, we take reasonable steps to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction
Duration of the processing
In principle, we only process your data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the respective purpose, unless there are statutory retention obligations or rights. When the respective purpose is fulfilled, your data is either deleted or irreversibly anonymised.
In concrete terms, this means, for example:
- If you have consented to receive newsletters or other publications, we will retain the necessary personal data until you withdraw your consent or unsubscribe from the service.
- Data collected in connection with surveys will be deleted immediately after completion of the survey.
- Log and analytics data is stored for the duration specified in the section on the relevant analytics service (see section "Which analytics services do we use on this website?" in our "Cookie Notice").
You have the right to request information about the personal data we process about you or their transmission, the correction of incorrect personal data, the restriction of access to and the deletion of personal data.
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if (a) the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, (b) the processing is unlawful and you object to its erasure, (c) we no longer need the data but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or (d) you have objected to the processing.
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest or for the purposes of direct marketing.
In addition, you can file a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
Changes to this privacy notice
We review our privacy notice regularly and may change it at any time.